Box Office Manager
An exciting opportunity is available for a Box Office Manager on our Sales team, on a full-time ongoing basis with a start date of July 2022.
As the Box Office Manager, you will play a critical role in all parts of the Box Office including customer service, outbound sales, and front of house venue liaison.
The role works closely with the Director of Marketing and Sales and Senior Manager, Sales & Customer Experience, and is accountable for ensuring the Box Office team provides premium customer service and maximum revenue generation through ticket, subscription, merchandise, and membership sales.
The role acts as an internal champion/super user for the Company’s Tessitura CRM system, and works collaboratively across all MSO departments, as well as with key external stakeholders.
The role oversees the Box Office Supervisors who, in turn, provide guidance to the Box Office team as well as ongoing support and administration of box office operations.
This is an exciting time to be joining the MSO and a fantastic opportunity for a passionate ticketing professional. Working closely within a dedicated team, this role will be well suited to someone looking to make a positive contribution to a much-loved cultural icon.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Demonstrated ability in the use of Tessitura
- Experience in a similar Box Office/ticketing role, with an entertainment/arts environment
- Commitment towards delivering quality customer service
- Demonstrated ability to lead, develop and motivate teams
- An ability to identify sales opportunities and customer trends
- Excellent communication skills, as well as training/presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Ability to balance attention to detail with broader strategic priorities
- Flexibility to work outside of normal hours e.g. evenings, weekends, public holidays on occasion
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit a current resume and cover letter to Alex Fitzgerald, People and Culture Business Partner at email@example.com.
A detailed Position Description can be found below. Any questions can be directed to Alex Fitzgerald, People and Culture Business Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: 11.59pm Sunday 12 June 2022