Important venue information:
- Masks are required for entry
- QR code registration via a mobile device is required on arrival. We encourage you to download the Service Victoria app prior to your visit to ensure a faster check-in time.
- Hamer Hall foyer bars will be subject to guidelines in place at the time of the event and may not be open
- Personal water bottles will be permitted inside and filtered tap water will be available for self-service at the foyer bars
- No Cloak Room
- No Box Office sales or transactions, only available for trouble shooting or ticket collection
Orchestra safety on stage
The safety of our musicians, staff and audience remain the highest priority as we return to the post-COVID concert hall. In conjunction with the Department of Health and Human Services Victoria and Arts Centre Melbourne, the MSO has begun rapid-result, asymptomatic testing for all members of the Orchestra and on-stage production staff. As such, you may notice that our musicians are not wearing masks while performing, and that they may be spaced more closely together than previously, where allowed.